We are so happy to be able to have customers dine-in again! Curbside pickup and online ordering are still available. For dine-in service, there are protocols we need to follow:
- Your order must have food items included.
- Indoor dine-in service can be held at 50 percent of the posted occupancy code limit and a maximum of 50 patrons, whichever is less.
- Patrons in different parties must be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Party size must be limited to eight people or fewer.
- All employees must wear face coverings.
- Employees must deep clean and disinfect all shared surfaces between parties/at each turnover.
Additionally, customers are strongly encouraged to take precautions when visiting restaurants:
- Do not congregate and follow all instructions to keep space between you and others not in your party.
- Wear a facial covering when not eating or drinking.
- Use contact-less payment options whenever possible.
- Vulnerable populations should continue to use curbside delivery/pick-up options.
Thanks for your support during the full closure. We are looking forward to a fun summer of music at The Well!